Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

I can't let this day come to a close without saying Happy Thanksgiving to all of my family and friends. Each one of you mean so much to me and I am so grateful for all of you. Last night's sunset was a great reminder for all of us in Florida of how blessed we are to be here. It was spectacular!

We have had a wonderful day!  It started with District Meeting with a group of amazing missionaries.  They teach me so much and inspire me to be better and bolder. We then headed to Sarasota to have dinner with the Senior Missionary Couples. We ate at an Amish restaurant and crossed over the bay on the amazing Skyway Bridge. We came back home and I was able to cook for these five inspiring Elders. None of us were really hungry, but they were great company and it was good for me to be able to cook. 

I am so very blessed to have such a great opportunity to be here serving the Lord. It would be a lie if I told you I didn't miss family and grand kids, but I wouldn't trade this season of thanks for anything. The Gospel is true and the greatest blessing of all is our Savior Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment